Since 1876 DEUTZ engines have played a role in the mechanization and development of the Americas. The first DEUTZ engines sold in the USA were marketed by Schleicher, Schumm & Co, Philadelphia. This company was succeeded in 1894 by the Otto Gas Engine Works, also located in Philadelphia. The DEUTZ engines were re-introduced to the North American market in 1951 by Diesel Energy Corporation. This company became a DEUTZ subsidiary in 1955 and its name was changed to DEUTZ Corporation in 1974.
Since its foundation in the year 1864, DEUTZ has stood for pioneering spirit, passion and innovative power. From the time they first invented the internal combustion engine they've been improving it day by day. They are the forerunner in the development of environmentally-friendly and efficient drive technologies. Click here to read more.
DK Engine Parts provides OEM equivalent quality parts for most Deutz engine applications without charging the dealer prices. We have worked with reliable vendors to ensure your needs are met with quality engine parts and knowledgeable sales associates.