GM Duramax 6.6L – Connecting Rod Bearing (Pair)
As an Original Equipment systems supplier, MAHLE engineers work with the OE vehicle engineers to design the optimal approach to accomplishing the vehicles performance needs. MAHLE components do not meet OE standards, they DEFINE the OE standard. All MAHLE parts come with their industry leading 2-year 200,000-mile warranty so you can rest assured that these parts will stand up to even the most rigorous task. If you have any question, please give someone on our team a call at 1-855-474-9400 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Special Notes about the Product(s):
- Connecting Rods With Housing Bore Resized .002in Larger Than Stock, Crankshaft Must Be Nitride Heat Treated After Machining, Material Grade OE Replacement, Series P Series (Tri-Metal), 8 Required for Complete Engine
This product listing fits the following application(s):
- GM Duramax 6.6L – 2001-2004 – LB7 VIN Code ‘1’
- GM Duramax 6.6L – 2004.5-2005 – LLY VIN Code ‘2’
- GM Duramax 6.6L – 2006-2007.5 – LLY/LBZ VIN Code ‘2,D’
- GM Duramax 6.6L – 2008-2010 – LMM VIN Code ‘6’
- GM Duramax 6.6L – 2011-2016 – LML VIN Code ‘8’
- GM Duramax 6.6L – 2011-2016 – LGH VIN Code ‘L’
DK Engine Parts offers a variety of engine parts and kits for most GM Duramax applications and engine models. If you do not see what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-855-474-9400. Thank you for stopping by and we look forward to speaking with you soon!