Ford Powerstroke 6.0L – 2003-2010 – ARP Head Stud Kit
This kit contains:
- Complete ARP Head Stud Kit
This kit fits Ford engines with:
- VIN Code ‘P [VT365]’ (2003-2010) and ‘- [VT365]’ (2004-2007)
- 363 CID (6.0L) 32V Turbo V8 International Power-Stroke Diesel
- To overcome head gasket failures that can occur in 6.0 Powerstroke diesel engines employed in truck and RV applications, industry leader ARP has introduced extra heavy-duty head studs for the popular Ford Powerstroke .
- These ARP studs are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength, and provide the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures.
- The studs are manufactured in ARP’s Santa Paula, CA plant from proprietary ARP 2000 material, with threads rolled after heat-treat to provide optimum fatigue strength.
- They are centerless ground to assure perfect concentricity
- The ends of the studs are broached to facilitate easy installation. This feature also enables the cylinder head to be removed in tight quarters.
- Also included in each kit are heat-treated, chrome-moly steel 12-point nuts and parallel-ground washers. They are black oxide finished for extreme durability.