Remanufactured Deutz BF3M2011 Engine
This remanufactured engine has been completely disassembled, cleaned, inspected and machined back to original OEM specifications. Our engines are assembled with new or reconditioned engine parts and tested in house to ensure they perform effectively. We offer a cheaper alternative on select engine models if the customer has their engine remanufactured. We schedule the pick up of the customers engine and rebuild their block as long as it is serviceable. Please call us to verify if your engine fits one of these models. Below is a list of the process and parts included:
- When cores are disassembled, all major components are inspected for serviceability (Engine block, Crankshaft, Camshaft, Cylinder head, Oil Cooler and Connecting Rods). These items will cost extra if they cannot be machined (hole in block, broke, bent rods, cracked crankshaft).
- All of these items are cleaned and clearances checked. Parts that are able to be machined or reconditioned are done using CNC machinery and then reinspected.
- All other items are replaced with new parts.
- Piston Kits (Piston, Piston Pin, and Pin Retainers)
- Piston Rings
- Liners (If applicable)
- Rod, Main, and Cam Bearings
- Timing Belt
- Oil Pump
- Fuel Pump
- Injection Pumps
- Oil Filter
- Tappets (Lifters)
- Fuel Filter
- All gaskets
- Items will have to come off of the original engine. These items may include alternator, starter, mufflers, flywheel, flywheel housing, and other sensors not supplied by Deutz.
- If the engine is being sent in to be rebuilt, please leave all items attached. We will run the engine and will send a video before it leaves our facility.
All engines come with a refundable core charge that is returned once the core is returned. Please contact us before purchasing an engine because we may have options that can save time and/or money.
Deutz Engine Serial Number (Motor Number) Reference
This guide will help the sales person find the exact parts needed for the customer’s engine. Note that this guide may not apply to every engine serial number. The engine serial number, or in some cases the motor number (Mtr. Number), will be located on a metal tag somewhere on the engine. Below there is helpful picture to guide you in the location of the tag. If the tag is missing there will be a stamped or imprinted number on the engine block. If the numbers protrudes out of the block, that is a casting number and not the serial number. The casting number does no good when trying to locate engine parts. We need the serial number stamped in the block or on the engine tag. Look below for that location as well. The engine serial number will consist of 6-8 digits, all numbers. NOTE: This number will contain only numbers, there are no letters or symbols. This number is used to find the engine model and application in which the engine supports. Along with the engine model, the sales representative will be looking for this type of information.
DK Engine Parts offers a variety of engine parts and kits for most Deutz applications and engine models. Please take a look at what we offer on our website and feel free to call us anytime with questions regarding items listed on our website. If you do not see what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to call us. We have knowledgeable salesmen on standby to assist you with any questions you might have.
There are no reviews yet.